|TransAtlas Bike, 't Harde, the Netherlands|
Who are we
1. EnrollingEnrolling in one of our trips can be done via email by sending the application form on our website. After we receive your application, we send you a reservation. The reservation is confirmed when we receive your payment in the bank account of Atlas Promotion Tours in 't Harde, the Netherlands.
2. PaymentThe first installment, €100 / £80 per person, must be paid immediately upon receipt of the reservation. The remainder is due at least 4 weeks before the first day of the trip. If you are enrolling within 4 weeks of the first day of the trip, the entire payment is due in 7 days.
3. Trip lengthThe trip length is figured in whole days beginning with the traveler’s arrival at the airport in Morocco.
4. Travel documentsEvery traveler must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of your departure from Morocco. Each traveler is responsible for their own vaccinations where applicable. We recommend that each traveler contact the health authorites in their own country. Travelers must acquire their own airline tickets. Insurance is dealt with in paragraph 8.
5. Cancellation by the travelerCancellation can be done by email, and the date of cancellation is defined as the date of the sending of the email. Costs upon cancellation are as follows:
Cancellation up to 6 weeks before the departure date: € 75 / £ 60 per person
Cancellation from 6 to 4 weeks before the departure date: the application fee of € 100 / £ 60 p.p.
Cancellation from 4 to 2 weeks before the departure date: 50% of the trip cost
Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the departure date: 100% of the trip cost
Sorry, no exceptions.
There will be no refunds in the event of a late arrival or early departure. There is a fee of € 50 / £ 45 for travelers who have signed up for one trip and wish to switch to another. Changing trips may be done up to 4 weeks before the trip begins.
6. Cancellation by Atlas Promotion ToursIn the event that a trip is cancelled because of too few participants, the traveler shall be informed 4 weeks before the date of departure. In this case all deposits will be refunded. Please note that traveler’s insurance costs for a cancelled trip will not be refunded. Atlas Promotion Tours is not responsible for other possible cost such as (but not limited to) trip preparation, unrefunded travel tickets, etc, tickets etc, equipment or medical costs.
7. Price guaranteeThe prices on the website are per person, and are based on twin occupancy. Prices are exclusive of airplane tickets. If you wish to have a single room, please tell us at the time of booking. There will be an additional charge. Because accommodations are provided in local houses, single rooms can only be guaranteed the first and last nights. Check your trip for the price of a single room.
8. InsuranceAll travelers on our trips are required to be fully insured for all medical costs including repatriation to your home country, ambulance, and emergency services. Atlas Promotion Tours accepts no responsibility for damages covered by trip and/or cancellation insurance. These damages must be claimed from the insurance company. Atlas Promotion Tours cannot be held responsible for loss, theft, or injuries that result from lack of attention by the traveler, but is only responsible when fault lies with the organizer or the trip leader. It is recommended that travelers insure themselves against any risks that can happen during the trip.
9. Other informationTravelers must keep Atlas Promotion Tours informed of any information that is important for the leader of the trip. When enrolling, please let us know of possible health problems or any needed medications. Naturally we keep this information private. Undisclosed, incomplete, or incorrect information can result in cancellation for (prospective) travelers. Travelers are responsible for all their own medical costs. You must bring your own medication for the full duration of the trip as local availability and quality can vary.
10. Trip changesThe organization reserves the right to adjust the route at any time whenever it is in the judgment of the leader required by the weather conditions, the terrain, and/or the physical condition of the travelers.
11. Responsibilities of the travelerThe travelers are required to follow all instructions from the leader, who is responsible for the trip. The traveler is responsible for damage caused by his/her improper behavior. A traveler whose behavior has negative impact on the trip can be barred from continuing on the trip. Refunding of the trip cost, or a portion of it, shall occur only in extenuating circumstances. Travelers are responsible for all damage to the property of both Atlas Promotion Tours, and/or persons hired by Atlas Promotion Tours, and must make full compensation.
12. ComplaintsAfter the trip travelers will receive a questionnaire. This makes it possible for us to optimize our products, and to better meet the expectations of our customers. Travelers that have a serious complaint during the trip are urged to bring it to the attention of the trip leader.
13. Acceptance of conditionsBy the act of filling out the application, the traveler acknowledges that he/she has read the conditions and agrees to them. The traveler also certifies that he/she is in good physical and mental condition to make the trip.